P4 and LandRover manuals for sale

Any parts you want or have to get rid of, tell us here
patrick hiron

P4 and LandRover manuals for sale

Post by patrick hiron » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:08 pm

I have been clearing out the IKB archives and have a collection of original Rover documentation which is no longer needed .I'm offering this on the RSR net , before sending it to E Bay ,the great garage sale in the sky. I would prefer this data to be used by Rover owners rather than being dismembered and sold sheet by sheet for framing . Some of the illustrations are so nicely drawn that I could see them being sold off for ' decoration ' ,

Rover 1950-53 75 workshop manual Publication No TS/124/D, dated February 1953
This is a loose leaf book , bound in what looks and smells like genuine soft leather . I've never seen another one like this
It is complete , unsoiled , with a few loose pages . It's written in immense detail and has beautiful line drawings
Haynes , eat your heart out !

Rover Parts catalogue 1950-53 Rover 75 Part number 4054 4th edition revised March 1959 Technical publication TP/125/E
This is unused and almost mint condition

Rover Parts catalogue 1954-59 , Rover 60,75,90,105 models , part number 4235 6th edition revised June 1959 technical publication TP/226/B
No covers complete , clean , little used

Land Rover Parts catalogue 1949-53 Seies 1 models Part number 4051 7th edition , 6th reissue May 1958
Complete almost mint condition

I used all the above to try and find common parts for my P3 restoration . There's not too much which is interchangeable .

Rover 1953 75 , Owners Instruction manual ,complete ,spine unglued , little used , seems to have lived in the glovebox and is a little tattered around the edges

Rover car technical details , for 60, 75 90,105R, 105S models ;Publicity Number 543 May 1957
This is a 24 page 5x31/2 inch booklet which summarises all the specs for these P4 Rovers
It is in mint condition .
I'm open to intelligent offers for these books .
Mailing costs from Canada tend to be expensive , we have no " book rate ' for postage . I will charge the bare cost of postage , which could well exceed the cost of the literature !!!
The P4 shop manual packs into a 12x10x2inch box weighing 4 lbs , the other manuals are 1 inch thick and weigh 1lb
Payment can either be via E Bay's PayPal , or a UK cheque in STERLING , which my local bank will cash with no charge .
Cheers
Patrick Hiron

To avoid clogging the web page please e mail any comments directly to me at "phing@videtron.ca"