New Member MikeB

Please announce yourselves here when you join
MikeB

New Member MikeB

Post by MikeB » Fri May 09, 2014 4:29 pm

Hello to everyone, I am a new Member and new to vintage Rovers had a few older cars in the past, now own BBT 666 a 1939 Rover 10 currently under going a full re trim
looking forward to some rallies and meeting fellow enthusiasts

Learning a lot about the 10 through the forum a great help

Mike

apkok

Re: New Member MikeB

Post by apkok » Fri May 09, 2014 8:41 pm

Welcome Mike. Good luck with the retrim. Perhaps we'll see you at a future rally.

What part of the country do you live in? I'm in the Bourrnemouth/Poole area and have a P2 16.

Best wishes, Alan

MikeB

Post by MikeB » Sat May 10, 2014 2:20 pm

Hi Alan

I currently line in Nottinghamshire, Once the re trim is complete I have booked a road trip through north Yorkshire ending up in Gothland near Whitby where they film the heartbeat series, I have not had much travel time in the car as of yet as I have only owned it since early March it has been in storage for a while while I moved house and then in the trimmers , he's had it longer than I have ! so I will be taking a couple of days off before the tour to go through the car, hope I get there and back !

Booked in at Harewood house fathers day rally in also Yorkshire

Regards
Mike

Chris C

Post by Chris C » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:36 pm

Hello Mike

We have just been contacted by john johnston(cruckleyfarm@btconnect.com) who may have some information regarding your car

By pure chance I see that a Mike B owns a rover BBT 666 and he is trying to find out about its early days.My father bought it new in 1939 and as a child I travelled miles in it and have many fond memories about it.If mike B cares to get in touch with me through e-mail and then phone I will tell what I can.His query was in last november.
Chris Cartmell - DVLA Liaison Officer
Rover Sport Register

1939 - Rover 14 Saloon (P2)
1975 - Rover 2200 Saloon (P6)

Phil - Nottingham

Post by Phil - Nottingham » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:25 pm

Welcome Mike and good luck with your 10 :D
P2/P4/P5/P5B/LR's - EXJ 8**/2**8MY & others