Hello!

Please announce yourselves here when you join
ralphg

Hello!

Post by ralphg » Tue May 01, 2012 1:28 pm

My name is Ralph and I live in Kent.

Over the years I have owned many Rover, Austin and MG cars.

My first memory of Rovers is having 3 fingers fractured when someone shut the front door of a Rover 90 on my left hand when I was a child. After passing my driving test I bought a Rover 3500S P6 in Mexico brown. Two months later I bought a second one in Monza red. In more recent years I've owned a Rover 416SLI, a couple of Rover 75s, a Rover 620Ti, a Rover 420iL that I put the engine from the 620Ti into once it was no longer able to pass an MOT, a Rover 45 and a Rover 25. I won't list the Austin and MG cars here, as that list is even longer!

My daily drive at the moment is a Maestro VDP. I am looking at buying an ex-AA Rover Maestro van - which is what brought me to this site.

AA Rover Maestro van

Re: Hello! & EX AA ROVER MAESTRO VAN

Post by AA Rover Maestro van » Tue May 01, 2012 5:49 pm

Hi Ralph
Nice to hear from another van fan,yes there is still quite a few of that batch about ,there has been two of late on ebay. l have three in total,two on the road & one spare ex AA van which i use for spares. Cheers for now Caroline

ralphg

Re: Hello!

Post by ralphg » Tue May 01, 2012 10:51 pm

Yes, a couple of people on the Maestro owners club forum have vans from the batch. Provided it is not too far gone, I will be using it mainly to transport my dogs - I have 5!