Freewheel gone missing?

Freewheel, the bi monthly magazine of the RSR is always looking for interesting stories and pictures.
richard moss

Freewheel gone missing?

Post by richard moss » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:52 pm

Can anyone tell me when the most recent issue of Freewheel was published? I haven't had one for ages and have been told that the most recent one (which I'm missing) has a picture of my car at the NEC in it.

Ditto the yearbook- apparently there's a photo of my car in there, too.
1990 827 Sterling manual
1990 Jaguar Sovereign 4 Litre on LPG
1969 MGC GT (currently hibernating)

lakesrally

Re: Freewheel gone missing?

Post by lakesrally » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:03 pm

Hi Richard,

Freewheel number 334 arrived here a couple of days ago and the yearbook a few days before that.

lakesrally

Post by lakesrally » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:14 pm

Richard, I assume your car is on the cover of the yearbook in B&W, colour pictures from the NEC were in issue number 333, which came out about January. Is your subscription up to date? There are also two Mr R Moss listed in the yearbook, one in Cheshire and the other in Woverhampton, I wonder if there has been some confusion somewhere?

richard moss

Post by richard moss » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:19 pm

I signed up my membership at the National Event last year and was told it would cover me from sept 2008 to sept 2009 (does that make sense?).

I'm the Wolverhampton one, by the way.
1990 827 Sterling manual
1990 Jaguar Sovereign 4 Litre on LPG
1969 MGC GT (currently hibernating)

lakesrally

Post by lakesrally » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:01 am

Normally a full year's subscription paid after 1st September will last until the following December, so you should be ok until December 2009. I would give Mike Woollard a ring, he is the registrar for P4 and later cars. His number is on the list of officers in the front of any Freewheels that you already have.

Hope you get it sorted out quickly, I will be able to supply you with any missing Freewheels if they do not turn up after you have talked to Mike.

Regards

47p2

Post by 47p2 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:12 am

Issue 333 arrived with me a couple of weeks ago, around the same time as the Membership book, so it came as a bit of a surprize when number 334 landed on the doorstep on Monday