Another I've just bought one

ragnar

Another I've just bought one

Post by ragnar » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:38 pm

Had my 75 Saloon Contemporary SE 1.8T with wait for it only 18500miles on the clock since Christmas Eve, it is Firefrost Red with full Black leather interior. Had to bin the M3-100 radio as has everyone else who ever had one (Has VDO413X temporarily until I can find a 213X) has three very small stone chips apart from that it's a beauty still smells like a new car. I love it, best drive I have had since a P5. I'll post a picture when I get a decent day and location. :D

Neal P2

Re: Another I've just bought one

Post by Neal P2 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:11 pm

Congratulations on your purchase! That's quite a find with a mileage as low as that. I owned a 2.5 V6 Contemporary SE auto a few years back. This had the Hi line set up which included Radio / cassette /CD multichanger/ Television and Sat nav. with Bose speakers throughout.
As you say the ride is excellent - although the contemporary did have lower profile tyres on 17'' wheels so the ride was a little harder than some of the other models but always a pleasure to drive.

Good luck with yours - wish I still had mine! and look forward to seeing photos.
Neal