Radiomobile Radio Trim

achandler

Radiomobile Radio Trim

Post by achandler » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:47 pm

Can anyone advise where I might find the trim peice that fits between the Radiomobile Radio and around the apperture in the dashboard. After a bit of good luck I have found a Radiomobile Radio of the correct type for my P3 (though it is a model 4014, which, I understand, was designed for the Australian and New Zealand markets) but there is still a rather raw looking gap between the fascia of the radio and the wood.
It was extreme luck to find a radio, finding the trim peice is, I suspect, going to be next to impossible, in view of how few P3s there are in New Zealand.( only one other, to my knowledge, that is fitted with the correct radio, and that was from Australia!)
If anyone knows of one going spare, so to speak, I would be very grateful for a contact.

classic

Re: Radiomobile Radio Trim

Post by classic » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:08 pm

Just seen your post whilst browsing through - the Radiomobile Model 100 I have in my P3 has no trim around the aperture, in fact there isn't room for any, the radio is a precision fit in the aperture.

I'm sure you should be able to find something suitable, most probably from a non-Rover source!

Classic

achandler

Re: Radiomobile Radio Trim

Post by achandler » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:14 am

Many thanks - I am still looking, and I have seen lots of photos showing a trim piece of some sort in P3's, but nothing obtainable or suitable out here.